- Nurses, who need to stand all day serving patients
- Teachers, who need to stand all the time in class
- Software professionals, who need to work in front of a computer all day
The goal of our Workplace Ergonomics Program is to help apply ergonomic principles and minimize work-related musculoskeletal disorders at workplaces.
In the Workplace Ergonomics Program, we offer tailored workshops and lunchtime talks to address posture problems at the workplace environment, designed by our in-house functional training experts.
- Improving Posture At Workplace (1hr)
You will learn to implement healthy workplace habits that improve your posture at work.
- Building Core Strength for Better Balance and Stability (1hr)
You will learn simple exercises to strengthen the core and boost balance and stability
- Simple Exercise at Work and Travel (1hr)
You will learn equipment-free and minimal-space workouts to stay energized no matter where you are.
- Posture and the Spine (45mins)
You will learn to prevent chronic spine issues and enhance your posture.
- Workstation Ergonomics (45mins)
You will learn to set up your desk in a way that encourages good posture and prevents potential injury.
- Preventing Back, Neck and Shoulder Pain (45mins)
You will learn the causes of chronic back, neck and shoulder pain, and also learn to prevent and manage pain.
Please email email@example.com or Whatsapp +65 84327097 if you are interested in introducing the Workplace Ergonomics Program to your office. Let your employees stop by the common space to get some much needed posture coaching, they can sign up for time slots or come in small groups, suitable for a wellness day.
For bulk orders of more than 30 pairs of our shoes from the same organization, we offer
A free 30-min on-site try-on session for people to find the right fits for their feet
A free one-hour posture workshop: Improving Posture at Workplace